Monday, December 19, 2011

Kaisercraft and other off the page pieces

This was a Kaisercraft MDF album that I decorated for someone as a 60th Party guestbook. The best thing about these albums is that you can leave pages for Photos to be inserted later. Bella D rings were decorated with a variety of ribbons for more texture

Vellum and rubons finished with ribbon for someones Baptism.
A Wordbook for my Cousins 21st Birthday. designed and cut on my Pazzles Inspiration machine with the Inspiration software.


Kaisercraft Desktop organiser. painted with Kaisercraft Paint, covered with co-coordinating Stampin Up papers, and finished with Tim Holtz Curio knobs on the Drawers. I loved doing this piece and It has pride of place on myworktable

Kaiser box tissuebox holders. papers glued on with Modge Podge and then coated on top with a few layers of modge as well.



I really enjoy off the page art. it relaxes me yet gives me more focus. I loved making some of these things as gifts and for myself. we are in the process of moving but I hope to have much more time to attempt new things once we get to our new place and the kids go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment